On April 6, Rituals of the Dead – my travel thriller set in Papua and the Netherlands – will be available as eBook and paperback worldwide! (You can preorder it now and save a buck.)
To celebrate, I am giving away a fabulous travel-related prize package on April 5!
ONE lucky traveler will win:
- Save the Planet! World Map Shopper bag (made from recycled plastic bottles)
- POINT IT travelers language kit (the bestselling photobook of all time)
- Notebook with a built-in compass (yes, it really works!)
- Beautiful Canals of Amsterdam umbrella (black umbrella with gold outline of canal houses)
- Magnetic bookmark featuring a bis pole (from the Tropenmuseum)
- A $5 Amazon gift card
TWO RUNNERS UP will each win a $5 Amazon gift card!
TO ENTER: There are five ways to enter! You can enter once on each social media platform.
- Pop on over to Facebook or Google+ and share the giveaway post. Don’t forget to comment with the name of a country you would love to visit.
- Or find me on Instagram or Twitter. There you will need to follow me, retweet the giveaway post, and tag a friend.
- Or head on over to Goodreads, follow me and comment on the giveaway post with the name of a country you would love to visit.
That’s it! No purchase required 🙂
These lovely gifts are my way of thanking you for helping to spread the word about my new release.
Happy travels and reading, friends!
WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM ON APRIL 5 AT 4 PM EST (9 PM AMSTERDAM TIME)
IMPORTANT: I will immediately contact the winner via the social media they used to enter. These prizes MUST be claimed by April 8 Midnight EST. Be sure and check back to see if you won!
PRE ORDER RITUALS OF THE DEAD NOW AND SAVE:
Rituals of the Dead: An Artifact Mystery
Art history student Zelda Richardson is working at the Tropenmuseum in Amsterdam on an exhibition of bis poles from the Asmat region of Papua—the same area where a famous American anthropologist disappeared in 1962. When his journal is found inside one of the bis poles, Zelda is tasked with finding out more about the man’s last days and his connection to these ritual objects.
Zelda is pulled into a world of shady anthropologists, headhunters, missionaries, art collectors, and smugglers – where the only certainty is that sins of the past are never fully erased.
Join Zelda as she grapples with the anthropologist’s mysterious disappearance fifty years earlier, and a present-day murderer who will do anything to prevent her from discovering the truth.
Available worldwide as paperback and eBook on April 6, 2018!